Monday, May 9, 2016

'I date but I don't trust anyone': Selena Gomez

                          Her logic: 'I don't trust anybody,' she confessed. 'So dating can only be fun if I know I'm going to have fun'

Selena Gomez had her heart broken over and over again during her four year relationship with Justin Bieber. So it's understandable that the Wizards Of Waverly Place vet is facing some challenges as she navigates the dating world again.


See full detail below...


                        Being careful with her heart: Selena Gomez told the June issue of Marie Claire she dates now but she does not trust anyone

On Monday she confessed to the June issue of Marie Claire magazine that she is meeting new men (she has been linked to DJ Zedd, Samuel Krost and Charlie Puth), but she is being extremely cautious with her heart.

'I've been dating,' she said. 'I've been having the best time.'

But she is held back, most likely from hurtful experiences with Bieber, who confessed in his hit single Sorry that he cheated on his last love. 'I don't trust anybody,' she confessed. 'So dating can only be fun if I know I'm going to have fun.'

And being asked about the Canadian pop icon - who has been linked to Kourtney Kardashian and Hailey Baldwin since October - can be annoying for her. 'I would try to promote something that I loved, and the entire interview would be about my personal life,' she admitted.

'I would leave a room feeling defeated, feeling embarrassed, but I would always make sure to put that smile on my face because I wasn't going to let them get to me.' 

As far as the direction her career has gone in, she said that her managers and agents bring her choices but the final say is hers. 'They make great choices, but I make the decisions,' she added

'I wanted to do things that I knew were going to be me. I don't want people to look at me as someone who is just this celebrity person.' 

She also said she went out of her way to make sure that she was making the right moves: 'I had to not be afraid to ask dumb questions, which means I asked a million things about ever single step that I was making.'



banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: