Friday, July 1, 2016

Brooklyn Beckham and Chloë Grace Moretz display their love in Beverly Hills


Brooklyn Beckham and his on/off Chloë Grace Moretz put PDA on display after a romantic date at Sugarfish in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

More photos below...


Chloë was spotted tenderly wrapping her arms around the London-born 17-year-old, whose parents are David and Victoria Beckham.

                              

Chloë rocked an Yves Saint Laurent leather motorbike jacket, maroon leggings, black Nike trainers, and Oliver Peoples 'LA Coen Sun' sunglasses.

                                           

Brooklyn who happens to be a part time model and aspiring photographer - donned his favourite yellow The Stones Roses T-shirt, black basketball shorts over capri leggings, and a matching Adidas cap.

                                 

The pair were said to have split in September and then rekindled their romance in April.

                                        

'My boyfriend and I use each other's cologne. He'll wear my female version; I'll wear his male version,' Moretz claimed in an interview last week.

'My boyfriend is a huge support. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't need a man for anything, but when I'm feeling bad about myself, he's like, "Stop. Look at what you say in interviews. Look at what you stand for. Listen to your own words, because you're as beautiful as you say you are!


              

They were also recently seen holding hands as they arrived at an airport after a romantic holiday. 
click here.


banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: