Sunday, March 13, 2016

Kevin Hart and fiancee Eniko Parrish reportedly set date for their wedding

   Big news: The pint-sized star will be getting married to model Eniko Parrish in AugustWedding Ringer: They announced their engagement on social media by posting this image in August 2014

For a very brief spell he was one of Hollywood's most eligible men.

But Kevin Hart will be officially off the shelf for a time come the fall after he finally announced the date for his wedding.


The fun-sized funnyman told daytime chat show doyen Ellen DeGeneres they would be walking down the aisle on August 8.

                          

In an interview airing on the show on Tuesday, the Wedding Ringer star said : 'You know black men tend to draw these things out, but I cut it short where I could.

'We’re getting married August 8th. It’s over man. August 8th.

'That’s right ladies, I'm putting the chocolate in the fridge. I’m putting these chocolate nuggets up in the freezer ladies. It’s over. It’s over.'

The shell shocked host told him: 'I’ve never heard that expression before.'

Kevin, who got engaged to Eniko in August 2014, insisted he would be taking no part in planning his nuptials as he is a 'clever man.'

The old romantic said: 'I said just make sure I know where to walk and what colour I'm wearing. I'm fine I just want to sign the cheque


banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: