Sunday, November 8, 2015

Kim Kardashian West Steps Out in a Completely See-Through Jumpsuit At LACMA Gala

          Pregnant Kim Kardashian Sheer Jumpsuit

Much like her other barely-there maternity ensembles, Kardashian West’s black lace jumpsuit left little to the imagination.

While there’s no question that the star is now confident when it comes to dressing her pregnant body, she admitted that struggled to find her style during her first pregnancy with daughter North, 2.

“Everyone used to say Kourtney [Kardashian] had the best pregnancy style, so I would borrow a dress she wore when she was pregnant, and OMG it did not look the same!” Kardashian West wrote on her website in September. “The side-by-side comparisons were just not good for my soul, so I finally had to figure out my own style that worked for ME!”
Now that the star has found what works for her (tight-fitting dresses and loose overcoats) she feels proud to show off her new curves.
“This time around, I know what I like — plus, I am confident and not trying to hide my bump. I actually want to accentuate it,” she wrote.
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

2 comments: