Monday, November 9, 2015

'I just want her to be happy': Justin Bieber tells Ellen DeGeneres that he and Selena Gomez may get back together

                      

Justin Bieber has opened up about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez, admitting that he still holds out hope they may get back together.

More photos of the two of them together below...


The pop star told Ellen DeGeneres on her show to air on November 9 that a lot of things remind him of Selena, but that he just wants her to be happy.

Happier times: Justin and Selena attended the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles in 2012

'It is tough,' Bieber admitted to the talk show host, when Ellen asked about the pain of losing his first love.

'There's a lot of stuff that reminds me of her,' he said.

'You see something on TV and you're like 'I remember when we used to watch this' or 'I remember this smell it reminds me of a time.'


When Ellen asked about whether the pop stars - who dated on and off for years - will get back together, Bieber said it was a possibility.
'Maybe,' he admitted.

'I mean, we have a lot of history together so maybe, it possibly could happen but I think we're both just on our own journeys of just figuring ourselves out and I think maybe once we figure ourselves out we can come together and make an awesome duo.
'Or she'll find someone awesome and I'll find someone awesome. 


'I just want her to be happy, honestly.'
He also admitted that the songs What Do You Mean?, Mark My Words and Sorry were all inspired by Selena.

The pop star then serenaded Ellen with an acoustic version of his song Sorry.


banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: