Sunday, May 8, 2016

Jeez!! US Man kills brother in dispute over cheeseburger

                          
A Florida man is accused of killing his brother over an argument that involved a cheeseburger, authorities say.
Benjamin A. Middendorf, 25, shot his older brother during the dispute Thursday night, police said in a statement.
The fight started after the victim Nicholas Middendorf, their mother and a third man returned from a night of drinking, according to a police report
"I just shot my brother on accident," a man is heard yelling on a 911 call released by police in St. Cloud, Florida.
"We were in a fight and I grabbed a gun and I shot him. Oh God," Middendorf said, still screaming. "I'm so sorry."
A woman's voice is also heard on the 911 call telling the operator, "I'm going to kill my son."
    "I hope you go to jail," the voice said.
    Nicholas Middendorf, 28, was pronounced dead at the scene.

    Source: CNN
    banner
    Previous Post
    Next Post

    0 comments: